A power trowel (also known as a "power float", "helicopter" or "trowel machine") is a piece of light construction equipment used by construction companies and contractors, to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs.
Power trowels differ in the way they are controlled:
- Ride-on power trowels are used by an operator sitting on a seat upon the machinery, controlling the power trowel with the necessary buttons.
- Walk-behind power trowels are used by an operator walking behind the machine.
We make a wide range of Walk Behind Power Trowels
, Concrete Power Trowels
, Power Trowels
, Power Trowel Machines, Troweling Machine, Concrete Power Trowel Machines
. Powered by reliable Honda, Robin, KOHLER gas engines or heavy duty KAMA diesel engines. With a range of sizes and rotor speeds. Compact trowels
are ideal for edging while mid sized units provide low speeds for pan floating applications. Finish it off with a large high speed power trowel to get a super smooth finish. Available for online purchase with fast delivery.
With the widespread acceptance of the F-number system that rates flatness, proper power troweling techniques are essential, so choosing the proper power trowel is vital. When choosing a walk behind power trowel you must consider how big of an area you are trying to cover, the type of concrete mix, weather conditions, and if there any obstructions and narrow doorways. Below are recommended uses for the various sizes of trowels:
- 24-inch diameter trowels: ideal for finishing in confined areas, or edging in tight places
- 30-inch diameter trowels: versatile and provides good coverage, yet compact enough to fit through doorways
- 36-inch diameter trowels: good coverage, used on small to medium pours, all types of floors
- 46-inch diameter trowels: large coverage, medium to large pours, all types of floors
- 48-inch diameter trowels: large coverage, medium to large pours, all types of floors
36 inch Edging Concrete Power Trowel Machine ST36 Series
CONSMAC ST36 36 inch edging concrete power trowel machine is suitable for working in the plastic-semihard and hard finished(Burnishing) stages.
1. Feature precision engineered and fully sealed dust proof gear box guarantee high capacity and longer service time.
2. Rugged four-in diameter gripper clutch enables smooth operation from floating to finishing speeds.
3. Automatic stop system for work safety
4. Smooth operating screw control knob make it easy to adjust the blade pitch between 0~15 degree
5. Standard lifting hook, allow trowel to be transported on the job site with only two people by the lifting bar,making changing blade or pan a snap
6. Standard throttle control.
36 inch Edging Concrete Power Trowel Machine ST36 Series Model Option:
1. ST36H: with gasoline engine Honda GX160(5.5hp/4.0kw)
2. ST36R: with gasoline engine Robin EY20(5.0HP,3.7KW)
3. ST36L: with gasoline engine Honda copy Lifan 168F(5.5hp/4.0kw)
4. ST36K : with diesel engine Kipor 170F(3.8hp/2.8kw)
36 inch Edging Concrete Power Trowel Machine ST36 Serie Specification
|Engine Type||Air-cooled,single cylinder, 4-stroke|
|Engine ||Petrol,Honda GX160||Petrol,Robin EY20||Pertrol,Lifan 168||Diesel,KAMA 170F|
|Guard Ring Dia||96cm(37.79in)|
|Angle of Blade||0~15° |